Desktop App Updates
The team is busy squashing bugs and making updates. Recent updates include:
- We improved the shopping list print preview.
- A few performance improvements and bug fixes.
Mobile App Updates
As always, we’re adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app. This month we launched 2 new versions!
Version 2.5.1 included some important new features! Check out the feature announcement for more details, but here’s a brief synopsis:
- We added Grocery Delivery to the Shopping List Settings.
- We added functionality to Print your Shopping List from the app.
- We fixed a camera bug for iPad.
- We improved error messaging when signing up.
- We added the ability for users to add custom HTML to their cooking directions.
- We updated the Staples List by removing the settings button.
- We added recipe counts to the recipe filters so you can see how many recipes you have for each filter.
- We added ‘Cooking View’, ‘Private’, and ‘More…’ to the recipe actions menu that you access by tapping the ••• icon on each recipe card.
- Menus on the mobile app. We think it’s going to be super helpful and easy to use!
We’re excited to give you another month of fresh updates and amazing new features! We will continue to notify you of any new updates and features on our blog and via email. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team at email@example.com.